MCL have an immediate vacancy for a Procurement Specialist
For our Civils Client
Duration of Contract:
3-4 Months, to start soon
Please apply for this role to discuss further
Reports to: Procurement Manager
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English
- Confident in use of all Microsoft tools and how to manipulate information and data in Excel.
- Experience of working within a procurement team with commitment authority to negotiate and award Orders for both products and services
- CIPS qualified
- Negotiation and relationship management with an active Supply Chain
- Maintaining best procurement practices
- To carry out procurement activities, in-line with Company processes, through enquiry to award stages for both products and services.
- Use of Microsoft Outlook for email and diary management to support Procurement and Project Teams.
- Working with other departments to compile and prepare departmental documentation for publication.
- Maintenance of their filing systems and databases.
- Co-ordination and preparation of papers for meetings. The individual must also be confident to chair meetings as and when required.
- Assist with office administration requirements within the Procurement community as and when required.
- Ensure Full adherence to the Compliance and Business Conduct Policies.
- Ensure Full compliance with the Health, Safety, Environment and Employment Policies.
- Responsible for maintaining and closing out Purchase Order files (both products and services).
- Contribute to on-going development and improvement of Procurement processes and systems
If this is of interest to you or to anyone you know, please send me your updated CV along with your availability.