MCL have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Cost Compliance Analyst
For our Government Services Client
Leatherhead & Swindon, UK
Duration of Contract:
Long term Staff Role
Please apply for this role to discuss further
Candidates will need to understand bills of quantities and have a background in facilities management operations. Must have the ability mange a small team and communicate effectively with the client on cost / commercial issues.
This is a hands-on role and the candidate must have the ability to work with cross-functional teams and deliver results.
Key Purposes of the Role:
- To process / report and identify costings and be able verify that costings are correct
- To ensure that the work orders are verified as per the terms of the Supplier contractual agreements.
- To manage a team of quantity surveyors (in both Leatherhead and Swindon)
- To ensure supplier disputes are resolved expeditiously.
- To prepare reports, both regular and adhoc.
- To prepare estimates of project works for Client budgetary review and approval
- To monitor progress on major projects
- To assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Demonstrates a systematic approach to tasks and measures progress against plans
- Demonstrates experience of managing a team
- Ability to work as part of an integrated team or individually as required
- Effective communicator both verbal and written with ability to produce accurate and timely reports
- Excellent MS Office applications skills
- A track record of identifying the need for additional systems and processes
- Has worked in roles where he/she has had to accept responsibility for data accuracy within own remit and work area and compliance with company and or legal requirements
- Ability to produce weekly / monthly summary reports
- Experience of working in a high volume transaction processing (multiple suppliers
- Experience of working with Maximo / Sharepoint
- Experience of working in a company that provides facilities management services
Full Job Description available
If this is of interest to you or to anyone you know, please send me your updated CV along with your availability.